Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Blogs of War

Wired 13.08: The Blogs of War: "A Line in the Sand"

Wired magazine actually has a decent tech-related story. (of course that's after I cancelled my subscription).

The article covers blogs by US soldiers in Iraq. The whole article was very interesting, but you'll have to Google for the blogs. Apparantly the author of the article couldn't take the time to post links to the mentioned blogs. (I mean it's not like you would expect a tech magazine to post links to the mentioned material)

Note: Wired magazine sucks - 200 pages of ads, 20 pages of content of which only 2 pages are readable tech articles. Don't waste the trees it takes to print this trash mag.

2 Comments:

At 19/1/12 20:05, Blogger Smith Harry said...

I am really interested in this site.This site is really good and informative.Thank you very much for this.
cable management

 
At 20/1/12 16:07, Blogger Smith Harry said...

I am really interested in this site.This site is really good and informative.I really like this blog.Thank you very much.
cable management

 

Post a Comment

<< Home