Thursday, June 09, 2005

Mysterious Beeping in House - Help!

Mysterious Beeping in House - Help! - TiVo Community: OK - now this is a laugh-out-loud FUNNY yet frustrating story. If you have ever posted a question or asked for help on a web forum - this is the mother of all forum responses. OMFG, if you start reading, you'll find it hard to stop.

Here is the start to what was a YEAR-LONG drama:

"Something is beeping in my house and I cant find it for the life of me. I have tried everything. I have spent hours looking for it and I cant find the source.

Its not a smoke alarm. I have taken off each one. Its not the alarm system. I have completely disconnected it and taken it off battery power. The beep remains.

The power on my whole block went out a while ago. Nothing was working. Except the beep. I figured I would let whatever battery it is running on to just run out....well it has been beeping for about a year now...who do I call to help me with this?

It lets out a single beep once every 45-60 seconds. Its so annoying!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home